“LEGACY DOES MATTER – PASS IT ON!”
You’re invited to participate in a very special workshop on generational legacy planning. You’ll hear specific strategies and stories of real families who have successfully engaged, and planned, with their heirs.
Please view our Event Calendar for upcoming dates for this informative workshop guaranteed to equip and inspire your next “legacy conversation!”
TURNING YOUR LIFE PLAN INTO YOUR LEGACY™
September 14, 2017
8:00 am to 10:30 am
Washington Federal Bank Building
400 – 108th Avenue NE
Second Floor Conference Room
WHAT PAST ATTENDEES HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP
“Alan is probably the single most influential philanthropy consultant in the Seattle area. I recently attended a workshop he sponsored and it was excellent!”
“This workshop not only helped me start the conversation with my clients, but also with my own family.”
“Inspired me to be more generous and to encourage others to be more generous.”
“What an incredible workshop! I really enjoyed your wonderful presentation and the talks by the two incredible ladies.”
“It gave me a new language – to speak from the heart.”
Turning Your Life Plan Into Your Legacy
What others are saying about our “Legacy Workshop”:
“Alan has the ability to present and discuss legacy planning in an easy‐to‐understand manner. Too many professionals (across all disciplines) get bogged down in industry specific jargon and technicalities when dealing with clients which is a disservice to the client.”
Do these questions sound familiar?
- Why is it difficult to understand the complicated terminology involved in conventional estate planning?
- How much is enough (for children and grandchildren)?
- How can we avoid financial enabling of children?
- How can we encourage productivity and discourage idleness?
- How can we improve the communication and trust within the family on issues involving our family’s wealth?
- How do we redirect taxes on income and wealth towards charitable giving to worthwhile causes?
- How do we create a Living Legacy that reflects our core values?
- How do we live a legacy that demonstrates our care and concern for others?
- Why is “hard work” and “generosity” so important in building successful family legacies?
- How do we plan responsibly in the midst of changing estate and gift tax issues?
- Learn more about the increasing importance of a values‐based legacy plan in this ever‐changing tax environment!
This presentation has been developed for the direct benefit of families of wealth: proven techniques that teach families the core foundations for building a successful family legacy plan. Participate in exercises that will allow you to experience key components of Legacy Planning from the Heart™ and learn how to communicate delicate financial issues in building a positive family legacy.
Your personal invitation from Pratt Legacy Advisors
Alan Pratt, Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy and Certified Estate Planner will be conducting a highly informative, interactive workshop.